Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Timeless Bond

Angel and Trevor's Engagement

Shutter: 1/125
f/stop: f/1.4
Focal Length: 30mm
ISO: 800
Location: San Francisco's Palace of Fine Arts

This is still one of my favorite shots that I've taken. This was taken approximately 2 years ago for Angel and Trevor's Engagement. For this shot, I imagined a somewhat vintage black and white photo. The idea came from that one famous black and white photo where someone from the military was kissing a woman in the middle of the street; I forgot what it was called. Angel was currently pregnant with Isaiah in this photo, you can see her little baby bump touchy Trevor's stomach. I also wanted to take the photo vertical while the building in the background was still somewhat visible, as I wanted to give it a timeless feel to it. All in all, this is one of my favorite shots
Click the picture for more of Trevor and Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment