Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Coming Home

Jordan

Shutter: 1/2500
f/stop: f/1.4
Focal Length: 30mm
ISO: 100
Location: 1st Street Pier at Benicia

It has been a while since I've last been in the photography game. This was also the very first time that I kicked it with Jordan (guy photographed above). We went around the Benicia area, which I had no knowledge of where anything was. Jordan showed me around some spots where it was cool to take some pictures. I knew where the pier was, which was where the above picture was taken. Knowing only the pier and Jamba Juice (not really a place where you would do a photoshoot) he showed me around the local area such as the valley, the "wooden park" according to him, and the gazebo. I shot some pretty appealing pictures. Usually I tend to shoot with the subject backlit, because I love that bright background and especially when the sun flares are shown. 
There's more of where the photo above came from! Just click the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment